PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST NON-PAYMENT
Even though it has been available in South Africa for over 50 years, we often get asked, What is Credit Insurance? Very simply, Credit insurance is a product that protects you when your customers don’t pay for an extended period of time or are unable to pay due to insolvency or business rescue.
“Euler Hermes expects insolvencies will increase +10% year on year in 2016” – Euler Hermes South Africa report 30/03/2016
Through our experience we have found the benefits of credit insurance to include but not limited to:
- Reducing risk on one of your largest assets;
- Enabling you to use your debtors as collateral to secure financing
- Accessing credit information before doing business with new clients
- Creating a safer environment for you to expand in to new markets
Credit insurance has a range of features that can tailored to fit your unique business needs. Features such as:
Credit insurance has been available in South Africa for over 50 years and new providers have entered the market in recent years. There are now five insurers offering credit insurance in South Africa each with their own strengths.
- Credit Guarantee Insurance Corporation of Africa
- Credit Insurance Solutions
- Euler Hermes